Click here to download the Chanshare Lawn Care Guide.
Click here to download Fertilizing_and_Watering Guide.
Here are 10 easy water conservation tips.
- Only run your dishwasher when it is full. And dishwashers use less water than hand washing.
- Fix leaky faucets. One leaky faucet can waste a whole swimming pool’s worth of water in a year!
- Replace your shower head with a low flow head. And decreasing the time in your shower by 1-2 minutes can really add up.
Watch the video to learn about all the other easy steps to conserving water in your home.
Watch this video to learn how to choose a Fall Fertlizer.
Fall Quick Tips for Lawns:
- MAKE SURE TO FERTILIZE BEFORE IT SNOWS! Choose a fertilizer that is high in Potassium (K value on the bag).
- When fertilizing do two passes in alternating directions (North and South, then East and West) to ensure uniform coverage.
- Rake Leaves or mulch them into the grass. If you leave them on the grass it increases the risk of snow mold.
- Aerate now if you haven’t done so earlier in the year.
- No need to water again until late spring.
Randy talks about Watergrass and other foreign grasses in this video.
Since 1979 Chanshare Farms has been growing, delivering, and installing the finest sod in Utah and the Intermountain Region. Chanshare offers 4 blends of Kentucky Bluegrass that are all Water-Wise™ and cultivated especially for the Intermountain Region. Chanshare’s sod is drought tolerant, disease resistant turf that is perfectly suited for Utah’s weather.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about Chanshare’s Water-Wise Turf.
Chanshare’s Turf Overview – Side by side comparison of all our turf
Chanshare’s Desert Green – Cultivated to be low input. Requires less than 17″ water.
Chanshare Native Seed – Blended to be zero input with a Native Grass look and feel.
Chanshare’s Imperial Blue – Perfect for residential or medium traffic areas.
Chanshare’s Royal Blue I & II – Higher plant density and sandy growing medium for sports play.
Chanshare’s Prestige Pro Golf – Completely customized seed blends and cultivation for Golf Courses.