Click here to download the Chanshare Lawn Care Guide.
Click here to download Fertilizing_and_Watering Guide.
Here are Lawn Care Tips for August.
- Higher temperatures require more water. Apply around 1″ every 6-7 days and hand water any dry spots.
- Decrease watering to 1″ every 7-10 days when daily highs dip below 85 degrees
- Hand weed as much as possible. Make sure you pull weeds out by the root and not just the stem.
- Wait for cooler temperatures to fertilize again.
- Skip mowing on bad air quality days and raise the height of your blade to 2-3″.
Randy talks about Watergrass and other foreign grasses in this video.
Since 1979 Chanshare Farms has been growing, delivering, and installing the finest sod in Utah and the Intermountain Region. Chanshare offers 4 blends of Kentucky Bluegrass that are all Water-Wise™ and cultivated especially for the Intermountain Region. Chanshare’s sod is drought tolerant, disease resistant turf that is perfectly suited for Utah’s weather.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about Chanshare’s Water-Wise Turf.
Chanshare’s Turf Overview – Side by side comparison of all our turf
Chanshare’s Desert Green – Cultivated to be low input. Requires less than 17″ water.
Chanshare Native Seed – Blended to be zero input with a Native Grass look and feel.
Chanshare’s Imperial Blue – Perfect for residential or medium traffic areas.
Chanshare’s Royal Blue I & II – Higher plant density and sandy growing medium for sports play.
Chanshare’s Prestige Pro Golf – Completely customized seed blends and cultivation for Golf Courses.